Poland launches new financial assistance program for Ukrainians
Ukrainians who arrived in Poland after February 9 or 24 will be able to apply for participation in a new financial assistance program from the Polish Humanitarian Action Foundation. Cash payments can be received in Bartoszyce, Koszalin, Olsztyn, Przemysl and Stargard.
Within the framework of the program, the applicant will receive PLN 710 for three months. For each member of the family, the amount of the allowance will be PLN 610.
Who can apply for financial assistance?
If you arrived in Poland after 24 February or after 9 February for fear of war and meet the following criteria, you will be able to receive assistance:
- single women
- women who are without a man/partner
- you or your family members have a disability
- you are unable to work due to health problems
- elderly people
- persons supporting families with children
- pregnant and lactating women
- family members with chronic diseases
- unaccompanied minors
Eligibility does not guarantee receipt of benefits: the payment will be made to the most vulnerable categories, whose status will be confirmed.
Registration for the program is carried out exclusively by phone +48 510 162 826 (from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:00).
After registering by phone, you will be told where to go with the documents:
1. Przemysl - Ukrainian People's House, st. Tadeusz Kosciuszko 5
2. Stargard - Public room of the Association of Ukrainians in Poland, st. Maria Konopnitskaya 16
3. Koszalin - Public room of the Association of Ukrainians, st. Jozef Pilsudski 6/1.
4. Olsztyn - Olsztyn Center for Non-Governmental Organizations, st. Taras Shevchenko 1.
5. Bartoszyce - Orthodox Church of St. Andrew the Apostle, st. Jozef Poniatowski 4.
For additional questions about the program, call the hotline 800 105 555 or write to email@example.com.
1 minFor refugees
1 minFor refugees
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.