Traveler's checklist: going to Ukraine
Have you decided to visit amazing Ukraine, get an unforgettable experience and do it yourself, without tour operators and intermediaries? Great idea, but in order to avoid unpleasant surprises, you need to prepare for the trip in advance. We will tell you about the most important and basic points that you need to pay attention to in order for your trip to be successful and safe.
1. It is necessary to study all the rules for crossing the Ukrainian border for foreign citizens in order to avoid unforeseen situations and disappointments. The most up-to-date and verified information on the rules of entry into Ukraine is always on VisitUkraine.Today, which describes all the official requirements for crossing the Ukrainian border during the quarantine period for tourists from any country in the world. To clarify the necessary information, you can always contact the 24-hour hotline.
2. An important role for travel is played by the presence in your smartphone of a navigation service or a map of the area, working offline in case of problems with the network. Do not forget to download such an application before your trip to make it more comfortable.
3. Going out for new emotions, everyone wants to feel confident and reliable. Online booking services such as Booking, Airbnb, Agoda will help you with this. And when looking for a place to eat, taking into account your preferences, VizEat, FoodMap, Tripadvisor and others will provide an invaluable service. Based on the feedback from real visitors, you can make the right choice for yourself.
4. Before the trip, decide how you will use the connection: buy a SIM card from local operators or use a roaming service. Specify the terms of the fares and choose the option that suits you so as not to waste the time of the trip itself.
5. It is advisable to plan the places of visit in advance, choose interesting excursions, taking into account the weather conditions and seasonality.
6. Based on today's reality, it is important to familiarize yourself with the quarantine rules for visiting public places and have the necessary personal protective equipment with you. Give preference to contactless payment when buying goods and services.
By adhering to these rules, you will be fully prepared to receive new emotions and impressions.
Travel safely with VisitUkraine!
Autumn in Ukraine: top travel locations
Jetlag: how to avoid feeling unwell
Museums of Ukraine: top of the most unusual
MICE: business tourism in Ukraine
Unique and inimitable Ukrainian cuisine
15 Nov. 2021More details
Airflight of a child unaccompanied by adults
03 Dec. 2021More details
Adaptive quarantine in Ukraine
17 Nov. 2021More details
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.