Family 500+: how and when to apply for benefits in 2023
Refugees from Ukraine can receive financial assistance under the Family 500+ program in Poland. Applications will be accepted from February 1. Find out how to apply for payment and the terms of processing
Ukrainian refugees who had to move to Poland because of the war can count on both social and financial assistance in the country. In particular, Ukrainians can receive funds under the "Family 500+" program. This is a state program thanks to which families living in Poland can receive financial assistance for children. We tell you how to apply.
Family 500+ for Ukrainians: application deadlines and amount of payments
Thanks to the "Family 500+" state program, any child under the age of 18 can receive a payment of PLN 500. It is noted that the income of the family in no way affects the possibility of receiving assistance.
From February 1, parents and guardians of children under the age of 18 can apply for financial assistance for the next grace period, which begins on June 1, 2023. It is also noted that if you are already receiving assistance under this program, you also need to apply again, because applications for payments that will be paid from the next benefit period are currently being collected.
Keep in mind that in order to receive assistance on time, you must apply between February 1 and April 30.
Payment of assistance directly depends on the date of submission of the application. So:
• families who applied before April 30 will receive assistance until June 30;
• if you apply in May, the funds will arrive by July 31 with compensation for June;
• if the application is submitted in June, the aid will be paid by the end of August, while the amounts are equalized from June;
• if the application is sent in July, the funds will arrive by September 30, and the compensation - for June;
• if the application is made in August, the assistance will be paid until October 31, and the compensation - from August.
How to apply for financial assistance from "Family 500+"?
• Through the PUE ZUS electronic services platform or through the mZUS mobile application;
• Through the Empatia portal;
• Using mobile banking.
Which foreigners can count on financial assistance from "Family 500+"?
The main conditions for the participation of foreigners in the program are residence in Poland and fulfillment of one of the following requirements:
• The presence of a temporary residence card with the note "access to the labor market", issued for at least half a year;
• Possession of a credit card in connection with work that requires a high level of qualification. The so-called Blue Card;
• Permanent residence permit in Poland;
• Status as a long-term resident of the EU;
• EU or Swiss citizenship;
• The case if the applicant is a person covered by the law on assistance to citizens of Ukraine. In this case, it is necessary to have a PESEL and an open account in a Polish bank.
We will remind you! Earlier, we talked about the new rules for crossing the border with Poland by Ukrainians. You can find out about the innovation at the link.
More details about Poland entry rules and other useful information can be found at the link.
Our products and cooperation:
Visit Ukraine Tours is the largest online database of tours in Ukraine for every taste;
Visit Ukraine Merch - patriotic clothing and accessories with worldwide delivery;
Visit Ukraine Tickets - book airline tickets to anywhere in the world;
Cooperation – cooperation and advertising integrations with the Visit Ukraine and Visit World projects.
Financial aid in the province of La Rioja for Ukrainians in Spain: conditions for receiving funds
Refugees from Ukraine living in the Spanish province of Rioja (La Rioja) can apply for financial assistance. Find out what you need to receive a payment and how to apply
30 Jan. 2023More details
In Germany, the single travel ticket for 49 euros Deutschlandticket is launched: when and how it will work
The German authorities have decided to launch a single ticket for €49 for all types of transport in the country called the Deutschlandticket. Learn more about when the ticket will be available and how it will work
1 minCost of living
How much does it cost to live abroad: the most expensive cities in the world are named
The cost of living in a country and housing prices are usually a major factor in choosing a country to move to. Learn more about which cities in the world are considered the most expensive to live in and the cost of living in different countries
Financial assistance for Ukrainian families in Austria: how to get Familienbeihilfe
Families with children who are forced to stay on the territory of Austria can count on financial assistance from the state. Learn more about who can receive payments and what documents are required
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.