L'ISEE for Ukrainians in Italy: how to get a document for registration of benefits
L'ISEE is an indicator of the financial situation of people living in Italy in order to provide them with the appropriate benefits. Find out in more detail where Ukrainians can apply for the relevant document
Today, many Ukrainians live in Italy because of the war in the Motherland. For the most comfortable life and to help those in need, in Italy there are certain benefits and assistance programs for citizens. In this material, we will tell in detail about the registration of L'ISEE in Italy.
What is L'ISEE?
L'ISEE is an indicator thanks to which it is possible to obtain information about the financial situation of people living in Italy in order to provide them with appropriate benefits. L'ISEE is created using people's personal data, such as personal data, information on work and pension income, as well as information on real estate and land inherited.
What benefits can I get thanks to L'ISEE?
• Discounts on electricity, gas and water;
• Child benefit, which is paid to families after the birth of a child on a monthly basis until the child reaches 3 years of age;
• Monthly assistance to low-income families and individuals;
• Discounts for travel in public transport;
• Exemption from paying for medical services;
• Many other benefits and subsidies related to the social and financial situation of citizens.
Documents for registration of L'ISEE: list
• Identity card of the applicant and family members (international passport or other official document certifying identity);
• Taxpayer identification code of the applicant and other family members;
• Residence permit in Italy;
• Registered place of residence.
Where to apply for L'ISEE registration?
L'ISEE can be issued at any tax assistance center, which Italians call CAF.
How to apply for L'ISEE?
After applying to CAF, the income and inheritance of all family members currently residing in Italy must be declared. If you issue L'ISEE in 2023, you need to declare data in euros for 2021, namely:
• Income for 2021 as an employee, private entrepreneur or pension recipient;
• Real estate or land you inherited. It is declared in square meters. Please note that it is also necessary to indicate whether the inherited property is your permanent residence. If you inherited land or real estate as a co-owner, you need to declare only your share;
• IBAN and the balance on it as of 12/31/2021.
It is also noted that if you have not yet lived in Italy in 2021, you must declare your Ukrainian income, inheritance and bank account balances for 2021.
As soon as the decision on the registration of L'ISEE is made, the answer will come to you by mail. Otherwise, CAF employees will notify you when the document is ready. It usually takes several days.
We will remind you! Earlier, we talked about a one-time financial aid in the amount of 150 euros that Ukrainians in Italy can receive. You can find out details about applying for financial assistance at the link.
How to issue a travel card in the Czech Republic: instructions for Ukrainians
To travel by public transport in Prague, you need to buy a ticket. Currently, there are several types of travel tickets in the Czech Republic. Find out where Ukrainians can buy a ticket for public transport in the country
19 Jan. 2023More details
1 minFor refugees
Card A, or temporary protection in Belgium: how to extend the validity period and financial assistance
Refugees from Ukraine who came to Belgium must issue Card A - residence permit. Learn more about how to continue the document and apply for financial assistance in the country
20 Jan. 2023More details
Ukrainians in Switzerland: which mobile applications will facilitate their stay in the country
Ukrainians who have moved to Switzerland or found temporary shelter in the country may not be able to navigate the area. Learn more about which mobile applications on your smartphone will make your stay in the country easier
20 Jan. 2023More details
Learn foreign languages for free on the Akelius platform: details
Ukrainians who have moved to other countries have the opportunity to learn foreign languages for free on the Akelius platform. Learn more about which languages are available for learning and how to use the platform
21 Jan. 2023More details
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.