In November, the price for urgent registration of domestic and foreign passports will increase: details
The Cabinet of Ministers has changed the cost of services in the field of migration from November 1, 2022. From next month, the urgent registration of a passport, foreign passport and refugee travel document will become more expensive. This is reported in Government Resolution No. 1180 of October 14, 2022.
How will the prices for urgent processing of documents increase?
• The cost of issuing a passport of a citizen of Ukraine within 10 days will increase from 252 to 496 hryvnias.
• The price of issuing a passport of a citizen of Ukraine for going abroad in 3 or 7 days will increase from 704 hryvnias to 992 hryvnias.
• The cost of issuing and exchanging a refugee travel document will increase from 226 to 452 hryvnias.
• Registration and exchange of a refugee card, except for the registration of a refugee card, will increase in price from 168 to 336 hryvnias for the first time.
• Issuance and exchange of a temporary residence permit will become more expensive from 352 to 452 hryvnias.
• The price of issuing and exchanging a migrant card will increase from 199 to 399 hryvnias.
In addition, 6 months after the cancellation of martial law, the cost of issuing a passport of a citizen of Ukraine (in the form of a card), except for issuing a passport of a citizen of Ukraine for the first time, will increase from 126 to 248 hryvnias within 20 working days.
Also, 6 months after the cancellation of martial law, the price of issuing a passport for a citizen of Ukraine to travel abroad in 20 days will increase from 352 to 496 hryvnias.
1 minFor refugees
1 minFor refugees
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.